What is Zoom Whitening?
Teeth whitening has gained a lot of popularity these days, and there are different ways to whiten your teeth. It can either be through whitening kits or different treatments at the dentist’s clinic. Zoom whitening at Long Branch is the newest and quickest way to whiten teeth that is performed at the dentist’s office involving a laser light.
What is the Zoom Whitening Procedure?
- A hydrogen peroxide whitening gel is used to whiten the teeth, and the gel is activated through a special light.
- A total of 3 gel coats will be applied, and each coating is removed every 15 minutes and a new layer applied.
- After the last 15 minute session, a fluoride gel is applied to reduce sensitivity that may be caused due to whitening gel.
- You will receive a special Zoom whitening touch up kit after the entire session which can be carried home. The kit holds trays that are custom fit and whitening gel. Your dentist will explain how to use the kit to keep your teeth white longer.
Benefits of Zoom Whitening:
- Zoom whitening can lighten your teeth up to 10 shades lighter.
- It is the fastest procedure to whiten teeth, and you see results immediately after the procedure.
- Zoom whitening is customizable letting you pick the shade you prefer from lighter or to almost translucent.
- The whitening gel penetrates through the tooth enamel to be able to remove difficult stains that at home kits are unable to remove.
- Zoom whitening is a safe procedure and has a very few side effects, like tooth sensitivity which can be addressed with special fluoride gel. If you still suffer some sensitivity, don’t worry it will fade quickly.
- Whiter teeth can help you boost your confidence. You will no longer be afraid to smile in front of others.
Get in touch with our best Dentists in Oceanport, Neptune city, Long Branch, West Long Branch, and Eatontown to discuss more about Dental cleaning and Zoom whitening services. Book an appointment for a thorough evaluation today, contact your nearest Jersey shore Dental clinic or visit www.jerseyshoredental.com